Some vehicles will require a little more TLC, and it will need to undergo major repairs, for various reasons. Each of these different aspects of your vehicle, and its repairs are to ensure that you are safe while you are on the road. While some believe that these repairs might not be necessary, they definitely are! We offer great quality services while putting your vehicle’s best interests, and your safety first.
All Purpose Repairs
However, we are able to assist with the following repairs on all makes of vehicles:
- Engine Overhaul – Cleaning the engine while repairing any damaged engine parts or seals
- Cylinder Head Overhaul –Thorough cleaning and decarbonizing the cylinders for safer driving
- Clutch Replacements – Replacing FWD and RWD clutches, to have the ability to change gears
- Gearbox Repairs – To ensure smooth and safe gear changes
- CV Joint Repairs – The CV joint is packed with grease and protected by the rubber or plastic boot
- Water Systems – To ensure that the engine does not overheat or freeze
- Electrical Repairs – To ensure that your car is able to switch on and run
- Steering Shaft – To ensure safe and smooth steering abilities
- Brake Systems – Placing new brakes, brake pads and fluid to ensure safe, timely stopping
- Suspension – To ensure that shocks and struts allow for safe driving, stopping and turning
- Exhaust Systems – To ensure your car runs properly, while keeping harmful gases out of the driving cabin
All Drivetrain Repairs Are Done On:
- CV Joints
- Steering Shaft
- Wheel Bearing
A major repair is always done in the best interest of your vehicle and its health. They are all performed by professionals with the best knowledge and skill.
At Blazing Tech, all of our repairs will are accompanied by a 12 month or 20, 000km warranty unless others are shown by manufacturers.